Very smart clean Japanese pressed vinyl with a cover showing shelf wear. Includes insert.
Finger Paintings is the third studio album by Earl Klugh released in 1977.
- Earl Klugh – main performer and acoustic guitar
- Dave Grusin – arranger and conductor, Fender Rhodes, synthesizer, and percussion (on tracks B1 and B2)
- Lee Ritenour – electric guitar on tracks A1 to A3, B1, and B5
- Arnold Belnick, Pamela Goldsmith, Endre Granat, Allan Harshman, Karen Jones, Jacob Krachmalnick, Bernard Kundell, Edgar Lustgarten, David Montagu, Constance Pressman, Dana L. Rees, Sheldon Sanov, Marshall Sosson, Ann M. Stockton, and Gerald Vince – strings
- Chuck Findley, Dick Hyde, Jack Nimitz, Jerome Richardson, Tom Scott, Lawrence Williams – horns
- Anthony Jackson – electric bass on tracks A1 to A3, B1, and B5
- Louis Johnson – electric bass on tracks A4, B2, and B3
- Harvey Mason – drums on tracks: A2, A3, B1, and B5
- Steve Gadd – drums on tracks: A1, A4, and B2 to B4
- Ralph MacDonald – percussion on tracks A1, A2, B3, and B5
- Steve Forman – percussion on tracks A3, A4, and B4