Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality and computer interface!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Utilising a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm with a single-pivot bearing made from steel, a spectacular good tracking of vinyl grooves is guaranteed. Due to the brilliant concept, unwanted resonances are effectively transferred into the tonearmbase and turntable chassis. Armtube and headshell are made from a single piece of aluminium.
Because Essential Phono USB comes with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both line-level input of your hifi system and PC/Mac easily can be used simultaneously!
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• 8,6” single-pivot aluminium tonearm
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Integrated Phone-MM preamplifier
• Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)
• Colour options: Black, Red,